Thursday, April 4, 2019

Another week nearly over

As another week draws to a close I realise how lucky I am to be in such a nice environment. Such a nice city, school and apartment !! 
And I realise that I am really going to miss walking through the playground and lunch hall with little shouts of 'Jemma' 'Hola Jemma' 'Hello Jemma' from here there and everywhere. It makes me feel like I am apart of a very big family :)
I also am going to miss the lunch lady that always calls me over and speaks to me in Spanish (I don't really know what she is saying but I smile and laugh with her) and gives me SOOOOO MUCH FOOD. Like today I had two lunch ladies just putting things on my tray and it was too much but they both looked so happy that I felt really bad and couldn't refuse so when I was leaving I tried to hide the left over food and put the fruit in my bag pack for a snack later (Good times)

Tomorrow is Friday and I have 3rd and 4th grade and I know I shouldn't have favourites but I think 4th grade are my favourites closely followed my 3rd-they are all really good kids and we have such fun classes together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment