Friday, April 5, 2019

Films & Fiction



I've had a really good week at school. This week I've been accompanied to and from my lessons with a pose from ESO - 2. #squadgoals ✌ They applaud me whenever they see me πŸ‘πŸ‘ and every time I finish teaching a lesson segment πŸ˜ƒ Rightfully so, I deserve it for being such an awesome dude! 😎 I feel as if the rapport I have with my students has strengthened and that's what I'm most proud of this week.

We've been learning about films, fiction and genres in the 3rd & 4th ESO. If my life was a movie I think Hugh Jackman or Brad Pitt would play me. I think these actors are just about handsome enough and will do my character justice πŸ˜… I was considering Dwayne Johnson but it's a shame his calf muscles are too tiny 😭

If you're reading this blog post, I just want you to know that you are a beautiful and incredible personπŸ’“






No comments:

Post a Comment