Friday, April 5, 2019

Friday

Today I teach 4 classes in a row then I go home yay! :) The second years were fine. 1C they're really good, polite well-behaved. If they want to ask me a question they whisper it, it's OK to speak...! They always get everything, just like that and when I walk round monitoring the speaking exercises, they're all actually speaking in English! But yeah they're just lovely. I don't know if this is deliberate, but it's like some classes seem to have the harder working students and just seem to work well and progress really quickly and other classes seem to be less interested, wanting to talk and have problem students. 1D and 1B are like that, but they both worked better today and 1B finished their exercises quicker than I expected them to, so I had to give them more to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment