Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Me! Me! Me!

Note to self: do not pick students by the speed at which they raise their hands (it's impossible, they're all so excited that they all want to be chosen!) This happened during the 1 ESO class - I had grouped students in teams and they had 30 adjectives missing from Alanis Morissette's 'Hand in my pocket' lyrics. They listened to the censored version of the song (of course!) 3 times and then they scored 2 points by writing the word and correctly spelling it (if the word was misspelt, then a point was up for grabs for whichever team correctly spells it first)

Even though I have only taught the 1 ESO class twice, ever since I had my first lesson with them last Tuesday - they always always greet me whenever they see me in the corridor. I left the school with a loud farewell from a bunch of them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment