Thursday, April 4, 2019

Kahoot hoot

After trying out Kahoot for the first time in my 1BATX class (16/17 yr old students) I know I'm going to have to start 'kahooting' more frequently. At the end of my lesson regarding the 1st and 2nd conditional, the students were a little confused when I asked them all to take out their mobile phones; however 1 question in and the response was incredible, collective and communicative (the students played in teams) - shouts of annoyance at getting a question wrong, and delight at beating the other teams by answering correctly!

It's been another busy week full of late-night-planning but, I don't think I've ever learnt - nor have I grown - so much as I have these past few weeks.

A massive thank you once again to UKLC for providing this opportunity and another grande gracias to the fantastic and lovely Spanish teachers for cultivating such a wonderful in-class environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment