Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Yesterday

Yesterday was a bit of a lack of communication day. I went in for my lesson at 9 o'clock and then he told me they were doing a Maths exam so I wasn't teaching. So I went and sat in the park and read my book. 

Then I went to my primary lesson and when I got there she was just giving out exam papers. She said it was exams for my next 2 classes, so I wasn't needed. So I went and sat in a coffee shop in town and read my book. 

I came back and I did one lesson, I did a recap of numbers with 4C, so you know, fine. And then I was due to do my wildly popular conversation class for the teachers (...once 2 teachers came, but not at the same time:)) Then my tutor came and said 'excuse me we're not having the conversation class because we're having a staff meeting'. 

Then after that, my next primary class were doing the same exams as the classes in the morning, so sat in the staff room, did some planning, read some more of my book (which is almost finished now actually). Then, I went to 4B for the final class of the day and felt useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment