Sunday, March 24, 2019

A lovely first week in Spain.

Alas no song today because I am busy planning.  I will hopefully have a song for next weeks blog when I am a little more organised.  This week I met all of my teacher/mentors and most of my students from each group.  I have one class still to meet tomorrow as they weren't there for the first lesson I would've had with them.  Too much Fias fun!!!  Well what can I say.  Everything is BRILLIANT!!  The tutors are BRILLIANT!  The students are BRILLIANT!  The school is BRILLIANT.  My flatmate is BRILLIANT!  Meeting up with E+ group on Friday was BRILLIANT!  I think you get the picture.  I love Spain and I love the language.  Everyone I've met has been friendly and helpful.  I've been practising my Spanish when out and about with a little help from Google translate and its been a lot of fun,  I am looking forward to teaching this week.  Go teach!!
Ninots. - huge statues made if papier mache, card, wood or plaster.
                                                   LAS FALLAS FESTIVAL - for fire lovers
                                                                 
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment