Saturday, March 30, 2019

We are halfway through!

Buenos dias!  It's the end of our second week in Spain. I observed 4 P.E lessons this week and  it will be my turn to lead the PE activities in the playground next week. I like the idea of being outside in the sun.  It should be fun.
I do my placement in a relatively small village school, but my school is equipped with the modern technologies.  English teachers have an access to the Digital Course Books  with the variety of resources: videos, computer games, listening activities, flashcards, songs and so on. It makes planning so much easier. Every classroom has an Interactive Whiteboard and big speakers. In Year 6 all children  have computers to complete their work.

Pupils spend a long day at school. They start at 9.30 and finish at 16.30. The have one break from 10.30 to 11.00 and then a two-hour-break from 1pm to 3 pm. Some of them go home and some stay at school, have their lunch and then play.

One of the teachers drives me to school and back. It's a good opportunity for me to talk to somebody local and find out more about their way of life.

Nos vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment