Thursday, March 21, 2019



Glorious Gandia



As soon as we stepped off the bus it was all go go go in Gandia, kids were setting off firecrackers and ladies were parading around in costumes. We got settled into our gorgeous apartment which is so dreamy - just what I imagined when I used to think about living here. The shop trip was overwhelming to say the least 4 overtired adults can take half an hour to buy some fruit apparently. Poor Hussain and his mate Sunni were not impressed. India has been treating us to glorious home cooked meals - I've been watching for tips on how to cook the perfect pasta! The first day was hilarious as Tom and I skipped to school together only to find that he was actually in one down the road. All the people looking after me are the sweetest I feel like Lucky Laura at the minute. Also loving the energy of the Spanish people everything is either a fiesta or super chilled- I seriously think I was born in the wrong country. Off to the beach with my new fave teacher Carol tomorrow which will be a hoot- she has taken me under her wing that one and I couldn't be more thankful. Could ramble on for a century but will leave it there as don't want to bore the crew.
Hope todo el mundo is todo bien xo
Adios for now

J


1 comment:

  1. As usual total exuberance from our jolly Jaz lighting up everyone's day with her 100 kilowatt smile ! X

    ReplyDelete