Friday, March 22, 2019

¡ Se acabó la semana uno! (Week one is over!)

And so week one is over... and what a interesting, stressful, excitable, over-whelming and fun week it's been!!

I am glad to say that as I sit here typing this I am ending the week on a high. From arriving at my new school on Wednesday to find out that my tutor was sick 😷and then having a very funny Spanglish conversation with the receptionist and feeling extremely lost and confused to a amazing turn around of feeling happy and content after leaving school today with a full schedule, meeting so many new students and having so many ideas for lessons for the upcoming weeks!! 😁

Everyone hat I have met so far have been so lovely and I think the highlight of my week was teaching a class of 4th graders today about directions and how to use a map and then, them creating a map for me!!!...and they even threw in a flag!!! 

QUE BUENO!!!




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous map and flag they obviously love your infectious enthusiasm ! X

    ReplyDelete