Friday, March 29, 2019

Madrid here I come

It's Friday. It's Friday!!!
The sun is shining and I am on my way to Madrid. I had such a good day teaching today. The kids really enjoyed my lessons and my observed lesson went really well - the class were so well behaved and a lot more of them were answering questions and so gaining more confidence to speak which makes me really happy!!!
So today is a really good day... I am currently sat in a car with 3 other Spanish people listening to them speaking and feeling like I can kinda understand what the conversation is about... *kinda* (lol) but unfortunately I still can't string any answers or sentences together myself. 😭
Anyway I will soon be seeing my friend in Madrid and I think its going to be a really good weekend!!! 🙌🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment