Saturday, March 30, 2019

This past week......


It has been a difficult week in Moncada. Sadly, my phone has stopped working πŸ˜“πŸ˜’πŸ˜­ so it has been difficult to keep in touch with my family and my beloved Erasmus + amigos. I've lost count of the number of times I've gotten lost πŸ’ but I'm still loving being our here in Spain.

At my school there has been a strong focus on written compositions and essays in preparation for  exams which are due to be taken next week 😱. I've been informed by my tutor that 50% of all students fail every year from the year groups 3.ESO - 1.Bach.

On a personal level it has been difficult trying to build some teaching momentum. The teachers and students are so set in their ways so it's been tough trying to find myself as a teacher. In addition to this my students are very reluctant in to speaking any English.

On another note my madre turned 49 years old this week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY  MamaπŸ’“πŸ’“ Te amo.

I'm going to organise a lil party. Nothing too fancy but I was thinking of hiring a DJ and renting out a marquee. I still have enough euros to splash out on some vegano catering πŸ‘… If you're reading this and still haven't received an invitation to my party then ...ummm.....AWKWAAAARRD  πŸ‘€πŸ˜™

No comments:

Post a Comment