Sunday, March 24, 2019

Still in bed.Its10.21 am.The view from my window treetops,block of flats blue blue sky.The sounds,clapping,the Spanish are never silent,the excuse on this occasion a bike road race.Men in lycra ,in my opinion not worth stirring from my duvet cocoon to view.Other sounds dear Natalia mopping the floor.Jem still in bed as well.
Effing phone doesn't stop vibrating beeping and flashing what's apps.My teacher mentors sending me timetable updates and lesson material at gone 12 on Friday night.My fellow TT,s photos of their latest yummy meal,encounters with dogs or just simply themselves looking stunningly young and beautiful ( I delete those..bastardos ).
Highlight so far kid at the front of the class conducting the rest singing 'We are the champions ' at the top of their voices.All about the kids, although, of course, I couldn't resist joining in on the sidelines! I have been asked to do a reprise for my first class tomorrow at 8 am which means a 6.00 am alarm.School an hour commute ( thanks uklc )
As I said I am still in bed galvanising myself for a 6.00 am start !

1 comment: