Friday, March 29, 2019

Hamburguesa

So this week I've really enjoyed teaching and I've learnt such a lot in a short space of time.  I know I shouldn't, but I have two favourite classes.  The first one in Primary (8-9 year olds) are just so cute.  Their English is fantastic and they are so willing and eager to learn.  My other favourite class are 15-16 year old B1 level students.  Even though they've already done a day at school by the time they get to me, they really try hard and participate well (occasionally needing a little persuasion).  Their regular class teacher said that they have really come a long way (reported speech/something I did yesterday), and I can see why.  Oh, I forgot about my other favourite class.  So I guess that makes it three,  Actually they're all fantastic!

So what about hamburguesa?  Well, Hamburguesa is a paragraph of course.  If you're still not sure then see me in class.  Adios for now amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment