Sunday, March 17, 2019

Quotes of the Week

                                                                     Numero Uno 


Hello everyone, I've decided to write a post to give the people what they want...a list of hilarious quotes from the past week. I feel very lucky to be with a group of people who have me in stitches everyday so muchas gracias! 

Susan: 'Sometimes I sniff the whitner'
Also Susan: ' If they saw a picture on your CV it would explain why you were single'
Susan again:  Me 'gusta la gin con tonica' ' 
Suse: 'I ain't no teabag' and 'I paint myself with chocolate' 

Lauren: 'Chinese has so many characters, too many for the small Western mind'

Q: 'Bed is life. Come on'
Q again: ' I'm restless' 
What really got me was when softly spoken Q suddenly started shouting, I was not prepared for that in the slightest!  

Tom: (When asked what adjective he would use to describe how he was feeling) 'Thirsty for knowledge' 

Emil: 'Make sure everything is as legal as possible'

Em attempting to fly in my face was definitely a new level in our friendship.

Natalja your alter ego's Kiki's flossing was incredible!

I'm sorry for not mentioning everyone as I just put what I had written down or could remember but you are all so funny and make me chuckle so much!

Thank you for reading, I hope it brought a smile to your day!

Jas

2 comments: