Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Reflections on the first week!

The first week has flown by... I have been teaching from the very first day and have begun to build a great rapport with the students and teachers at the school I'm lucky enough to be placed at. Every single lesson has been challenging but fun, and I've loved every minute.

The apartment we have is amazing, there is a great view from the balcony, and Moncada is a lovely place, I felt at home from the first day here. All of us teachers caught up with each other over the weekend and it's exciting to hear the stories from each other as everyone seems to be in similar positions - enjoying the challenge and experience that we have been lucky enough to have.

Valencia is a beautiful place with amazing, friendly people so the first week has only strengthened my desire to move to Spain and teach English.

No comments:

Post a Comment