Monday, March 18, 2019

The beginning of a wonderful journey

It's been a hectic week training in Chester but I am feeling so grateful for this opportunity and excited for the next chapter with my peers - who are the most wonderful group of people I could have ever wished to go on this journey with!

I am also incredibly thankful for our tutors who have guided and supported us up to this point (and who I know will be on the other end of a WhatsApp whenever we need them). 

We have already been exposed to so many new techniques and I know that throughout this process I will continue to develop as a teacher, which I am really looking forward to. 

I can't wait to meet my colleagues, the wonderful learners, and experience living and working in Spain (Que Bueno!)


No comments:

Post a Comment